Cox, Wootton, Lerner, Griffin & Hansen, LLP’s San Francisco, Los Angeles and Honolulu offices are currently seeking attorneys to assist with general civil litigation, commercial, and maritime matters in a collegial small-firm environment. These positions allow for professional growth and will reward positive self-starters who can demonstrate commitment and interest in the future of the firm. Motivated individuals will have the opportunity to communicate directly with clients, appear in court, take depositions, and manage assigned cases with supervision and mentorship. The successful candidates will:
- possess two to five years of experience as a practicing attorney;
- hold a California or Hawaii law license (for the California candidate, an Arizona license will be advantageous);
- have strong writing, research, and analytical skills;
- be comfortable with basic discovery, motion practice, and case progression;
- pay attention to detail and possess solid proofreading skills;
- have intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn new legal concepts;
- be capable of prioritizing competing deadlines;
- work well as part of a team, and independently;
- have the desire to work remotely when needed.
For consideration, please submit a resume, cover letter (including references), and writing sample to Lynn L. Krieger at firstname.lastname@example.org.